Exhibitors and Sponsors
The 18th annual IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technology (WAMI) Conference will address up-to-date multidisciplinary research needs and interdisciplinary aspects of wireless and RF technologies. The full-featured program includes oral presentations, poster presentations, workshops and tutorials.
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION
- Floor Plan - located on the Space Application / Contract
- Exhibit Space Application / Contract
- Exhibition Operating Rules and Regulations
Pricing for 2017 is $950 per 6 foot table space and $1200 per 10x10 foot pop-up booth space. Reserve your spot early and take advantage of our early-bird discount. You can reserve your space by check or credit card in advance.
Exhibit hours have been scheduled to provide maximum interaction between conference attendees and exhibitor personnel.
- Monday, April 24 from 10:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday, April 25 from 9:00am-4:00pm
EXHIBIT SPACE INCLUDES
- Two exhibitor passes
- Two lunch tickets for each day of the Exhibition
- Two full WAMICON technical registrations, including an Awards
- Additional exhibitor passes (includes meals, technical sessions, reception and banquet) are available for purchase via the http://www.wamicon.org/ registration tab at a discounted price (discount offer limited to two additional representatives).
ADDITIONAL EXHIBITOR BENEFITS
- A descriptive listing in the official Exhibition Catalog
- Access to promotional opportunities
- Priority space selection for WAMICON 2018